Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another day

3 blogs in 2 days not bad at all. Pat on the back for me (lol). Went to work, nothing unusual. The day went by smoothly minus, bug bites, and another day of seeing and smelling dog poop. I di my 8 hours, and left business behind until tomorrow. Went to the grocery store got a few items. Even picked up carrotcake. Some o the things i like now, was so eewww to me. Thank you Lord fo sending me someone who can open my taste to different things (love you Joyce). Feels so good to be home, made me a pb and j sandwich, actually it was 2. Im so tempted to make another, but i know dinner is a few short hours away. I can mange. last night i read some previous blogs, and was kind of disappointed that i started something and didnt finish. In order to accomplish goals, I have to finish what I start. I said a little prayer, and began Purpose Driven Life again...FROM THE BEGINNING. read day 1 , 39 days to go. Wife gets off at 9p, so let me shower so i can be fresh for her. Maybe if i spray on some smell good, i might get some tonight.....I'll keep my fingers croosed

1 comment:

Joyce B. said...

i held you back on that book dont beat yourself up about that too much. you been on a roll lately with the blogging! Love you to My Leo!!!