Thursday, September 10, 2009

Football season begin

What a day, what a day. So many annoyances. Easy route, but a normally short day turned into a long one, because of this bs assignment we had to do in the morning. Seem like every dog today wanted to bark, can you say headache. I even contemplated stomping on a dog's snout today ( and they call Vick cruel). Today is the start of the football season, Steelers vs the Titans, dont care who win, but i hope my fantasy qb (big Ben) put up some big numbers tonight. I planned on going to Fridays to watch the game, eat some wings and maybe drink a long island, but its getting kind of late. I still have to shower and shave (maybe masturbate) feelin horny for no apparent reason. Read day 3 and it lifted me up. I find out TT isnt wearing her glasses at school, that girl she gonna do what sh think she can get away with. I think she will run wild unless she's under my control, Im starting to get a sense that her mom cant handle her. Kickoff is mins away, let me get ready. Wish i had some snacks :(

No comments: