Monday, September 15, 2008

short on energy

Finally went to sleep at 4am, and I'm up at 6am. First day of training... So tired I honestly dont know how i made it through 8hrs of sitting at desk in a classroom setting. Dont know how but I made it home safely, Good thing for autopilot. I got my nap in, So im up and ready to root for them Boys in blue. My girl is an Eagle fan so shes on my bad side, until the night is over with... unless my team lose... then i'll give it a week. My girl (BTW her name is Joyce) been endorsing google reader for so long, and now she got me hooked. So im getting my worldly news as i count down for kickoff. Well whats a football game without fattening snacks, Im headed out to get some grub for my private football party.

1 comment:

Joyce B. said...

All i have to say is...E.A.G.L.E.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!